Here are just a few reasons a service pack might be the way to go:
- Avoid unexpected servicing costs
- Protection against future inflation of servicing costs
- Valid at any ŠKODA authorised Service Centre
- Covers all items in scheduled service, such as labour, parts and fluids
- Fully transferable at no extra cost if you decide to sell your vehicle
- Enhance your ŠKODA’s resale value
- Includes free Roadside Assistance, activated every time vehicle is serviced at an authorised ŠKODA dealership
- Guaranteed use of ŠKODA Genuine Parts
- New Car Service Packs - Flexible solutions also available through ŠKODA Financial Services
- Used Car Service Packs - Flexibility to purchase at any point of ownership, once first scheduled 12 months/15,000 km service is carried out.
OUR SERVICE PACKS ARE SET TO SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY
Why deal with the hassle of paying for your servicing every time you need it? Instead, save time – and money – by pre-paying.
SKODA Service packs offer great Value for money and a worry free ownership experience.
- 4 Year/60,000 km Used Car Service Pack† - Savings of up to 30% on average*
Then, you can simply book a service time that suits you, and the costs are already covered.
Your car, serviced at your convenience. Get a closer look at the prices in the table below.