The Toyota Genuine Dash Camera is designed to capture any important events or history of activities in your vehicle and features 5 unique recording modes:
• Continuous loop recording – automatically record up to 540 minutes^ when the vehicle ignition is on. When the SD card is full, oldest files are automatically overwritten.
• Incident recording – if an abnormal shock or impact is detected when driving, the dash camera automatically locks and protects the video file from overwriting for review at a later time#.
• Parking surveillance – when the vehicle is parked with vehicle ignition off, the camera automatically wakes up and will record up to 60 seconds if an abnormal shock is detected.
• ‘Interesting Event’ recording – manually flag interesting events by pressing the “ACTION” button on the camera that protects 12 seconds before and 8 seconds after an event.
• Adventure Mode recording – guests can select this mode to capture driving adventures of up to an hour of footage at the highest quality video setting